MEPCO New Connection 2023 Online Apply procedure with estimated timeframe. To fill out the Online Application forms to apply for the MEPCO connection that is new, it’s available free at no cost to pay mepco bills. Additionally, all the guidelines for connecting registration, submission, and follow-up make it simple. The application to be completed must be filled in all the cells and be accompanied by all the required supporting documents.
You’re searching for Mepco New Connection and searching for solutions online. You can now register your new connection online. Instead of visiting your nearest Office, you could complete the online form and fill out a request for the connection. The process is the same since Mepco attempts to help its clients with every solution. ‘It is necessary to complete your Mepco Online Connection or Application form. The required information is as follows:
- Select the Connection Type
- Select the Company
- Scan and test all documents with your mobile phone
- Collect all the necessary documents needed
- You can now fill out the form online, print it, attach it with the required documents, and send it to the nearest office.
Mepco new connection Info
Multan consumers know more about Mepco, the largest power company in Punjab. Since it has a lot of customers, It covers the southern part of Punjab with numerous small villages. This electric provider company supplies electricity in every town. Therefore, they decided the system was a covert switch by switching from a manual system to a Mepco online application. As with Mepco’s new connection, Mepco’s online bill payment, etc.
MEPCO New Connection 2023 Online Apply
In the past, there were those looking to set up an additional connection. To submit an application and apply for installation, they had to visit the regional Office. Today, all applicants can apply online, which is free.
Mepco demand Notice Tracking 2023
You can also monitor the demand notice once you have submitted it. Mepco customers like this monitoring method because it’s easy to track everything at home. The last time, the people would visit Regional or subdivision offices to find their connections. The process is now complete after filing demand notices and confirming the demand notice. Mepco will install the link in the preferred place.
MEPCO New Connection Application
The application can be sent to the MEPCO responsible office or registered via email. Once you have submitted your application, you will be issued a receipt and an identification number that acts as an acknowledgment to the applicant in the next step or an official reference from the MEPCO office. MEPCO office. Download the MEPCO Connection Form
Certain documents must be attached to the application. Some of them include:
- Letter of ownership proving the property’s ownership
- A sworn affirmation from the person who owns the assumption that there is no connection within the premises to which the connection is being made.
- If there is a dispute, the consumer must pay the remaining dues if it is found later and receive a Certificate of No Objection.
- Attested by the applicant’s CNIC copies, with two witnesses.
- The applicant can confirm his connection status using his receipt or ID of the applicant.
Documents Needed for MEPCO New Connection Residential
- A valid document states that the house has no electrical connection.
- A form of proof that there aren’t any outstanding charges or fees.
- Attested copy of applicant’s CNIC.
- Affidavits of CNIC of two testimonies ( for meters with double phases).
- Any proof of ownership. Ownership dThe class-one official, notary public, or an oath commissioner must authenticate ownership documents.
- Renters must provide a No Objection Certificate (No Objections Certificate) from the land owner.
How to Apply for MEPCO New Connection Online
Suppose you are looking to apply for a new electricity connection for your home. The required information is needed to fill out the MEPCO form.
- The first step is to fill out your online registration form here.
- After filling in the form, you must complete an online application form.
- You will need to print out a copy of the completed application.
- Attach all the required documents to the application form.
- You will receive an order notice when your documents are verified.
- You must send the Notice of demand to a designated bank.
- Following that, you must take a photocopy of the Notice to pay.
- Send the original to the Office in question.
- An additional connection is established when your demand notice is confirmed.
MEPCO New Connection Categories
We have more details for you, for instance, when you would like to include your Name Change Request, MEPCO new connection fee 2023, MEPCO Demand notice, MEPCO load types, etc. Below is the information in written text and images.
Category 1. (Up Up to 15 kW)
- To get a seniority number, applicants must fill out the application form along with all the required documents and send them along with the receipt to the Office closest to them. The Office will then create the seniority register on the date the application was submitted, and the person who submitted it will be granted access to the registry.
- Representatives from the same group will visit the site where the connection needs to be made to verify whether this new connection is established. If it is impossible to do this, the applicant will be informed.
- The Office will estimate costs for establishing an additional connection to the applicant’s address if possible.
Once the cost estimate is determined, The Office will issue a demand letter that can be taken in person or delivered to the person who applied.
- It is required that the applicant deposit the charge notice fee into an institution and then submit an official copy to the nearest MEPCO office.
- A test report on wiring will be provided by the applicant to be verified by the relevant Office.
- The ones who have not yet submitted their dues are placed on the priority list according to the date they filed their dues. The Office sends a service connection request.
- After this is decided, the Office responsible will call the store to purchase the required connection equipment, e.g., meter, wire, installation kit, etc.
- The store must supply the Office with all the needed things.
- The Office of the Senior Design Officer (SDO) or Assist will receive the connection items once they have received them. Meter connections are put in place by the manager of Operations.
Category 2 (16 to 70 kW/ 400 V)
The new Category 2 MEPCO connections are essentially identical to Category 1. MEPCO connections; however, the process may last up to 44 working days to complete Category 2 MEPCO connections.
Category 3 (71 to 500 kW/ 400 V)
Like the categories of one and two, the application process is the same time. However, it could be up to 73 days from when the application is filed to when the meter has been installed.