National Bank introduced the NBP Car Loan Scheme 2024 in Pakistan. National Bank launched the Aitemaad Hamsafar Auto Finance Scheme. This scheme allows you to take a loan from Rs 500,000 to Rs 15—million to purchase a car. National Bank introduced Islamic Car Loans in Pakistan. National Bank launched the Aitemaad Hamsafar Automobile Finance Scheme. This scheme allows you to take a loan from Rs 500,000 to Rs 15—million to purchase a car.
A customer can borrow money from National Bank to purchase a car from any company. National Bank will register the vehicle if the customer wants to buy a car. National Bank can take new and used vehicles from any male or female customer. A customer wants to buy a used vehicle. The car must not exceed nine years of age.
Hamsafar NBP Auto Finance (NBP Car Finance) – Auto Finance Calculator. National Bank Apni Car Scheme 2024. You can obtain loans through the National Bank to buy a vehicle using an Islamic method. Sitemap Hamsafar Auto Finance is built on Shariah compatible method “Diminishing Musharakah (DM)’.National Bank introduced the Etmad Humsafar scheme in Pakistan. In the scheme, loans provided through the National Bank can be taken from 50000 to 1.5 crore rupees for the vehicle of your choice. National Bank Apni Car Scheme.
What is the down payment? If the customer wishes to purchase a car worth 1000cc or more, he must pay at least 15% of the cost. If he needs to buy a car worth 1000cc or more, he must give at least 30%.
NBP Car Loan Scheme 2024 How to Apply
When the vehicle(s) are delivered, the purchaser is responsible for paying rent and slowly purchasing shares in the Bank through instalments. National Bank Apni Car Scheme If the client wants to buy a car of up to 1,000cc within one and seven years, for whom Mahana instalments are due, he has to pay all loan amounts at National Bank. National Bank.
Two options are available to the customer.
- A customer can borrow money from National Bank to purchase a car from any company.
- Customers can buy a car at National Bank by registering the vehicle.
National Bank can take male and female customers for new and used cars.
A customer should not have a car older than nine years to purchase a used car.
A customer who wants to purchase a 1000cc car must repay the loan in one to seven years, with monthly payments. The customer must repay the entire loan within one to five years if he wants to purchase a new vehicle.
Customer Equity as Share
Customers must pay 15% to purchase one thousand cc cars.
Customers must pay at least 30% to purchase a car that costs more than 1,000 cc.
Diminishing Musharakah (DM) is an arrangement in which each Customer and Bank contribute their funds to purchase the vehicle(s). National Bank Apni Car Scheme If a client wants to buy a vehicle for the benefit of the National Bank, the National Bank will register the car. Brand new and used cars are available at the National Bank.
Criteria for Eligibility NBP Car Loan Scheme 2024
- Pakistani nationals who possess an identity card
- All women and men
- Business and salary
- Pakistani Overseas
- The minimum age for a salaried worker should be between 21 and 60 years
- Between the ages 21 and 65, self-employed or businessmen
- A salaried worker should earn a minimum of Rs. 50,000
- A business person’s monthly income should not exceed Rs. 4 lakhs
- A salaried man has been working for one year
- A business person should have at least two years experience
The Monthly Income of a Salary Person should not exceed 50000. A business or salary person’s monthly income should not exceed 400000. The salaried worker has been employed for at least one year. Two years of experience is required for business people. Two years of experience is necessary for those working overseas. When he takes the vehicle to the National Bank, these documents must be available for the customer.
Requirements for an NBP Car Loan Scheme 2024
- The age limit for a salary-seeking person is between 21 and 60 years.
- Age should not be a barrier to self-employment or business people.
- Monthly Income Requirements for Car Loan
- The Monthly Income of a Salary Person should not exceed 50000
- The monthly income of a business person or salary person should not exceed 400000
- Since the settlement of the salaried worker, it has been one year.
- Two years of experience is required for business people.
- Additionally, overseas workers should have at least two years’ experience.
- When he takes the vehicle to the National Bank, these documents must be available for the customer.
- Copy of the national identification card
- Two pictures of passport size.
- Three months of salary slippage
- 6-month bank statement
- Copy of the electricity bill
- Telephone bill copy, if available.
- How long will the loan repayment take?
- Mahana instalment will return the entire loan amount to the National Bank if a customer wishes to purchase a car with a maximum of 1000cc.
- A customer may want to purchase a new vehicle.
- All loans must be returned to National Bank within 1-5 years.
- What amount will the customer spend to buy a car?
- What is the down payment? If the customer wishes to purchase a vehicle with a maximum of 1000cc, at least 15% will be paid.
- If he wishes to buy a vehicle with more than 1000cc, he must give 30% of the total amount.
Documents for NBP Car Loan Scheme 2024
1) A copy of your ID card
2) Two photos
3) Salary slip/emulation certificate
4) Six months bank statement
5) A copy of the electricity bill
6) Business prof
How to Apply
A customer interested in the service can visit any branch of National Bank Trust nearby and complete the form.