NUMS Entry Test Registration 2024 is open now. National University of Medical Sciences NUMS announced the dates for admission to MBBS and BDS programs. NUMS Entry Test shall now be held on Sunday, 16th October 2024. Subject test is mandatory for admission in NUMS Constituent, Affiliated, and all Military Colleges. NUMS entry test is required for admissions to Medical and Dental colleges affiliated with NUMS.
Registration shall start, and the last date will be rescheduled. If you are a medical student, among the essential tasks is registering for the National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) exam. The NUMS exam is mandatory for the right to become an ordained physician in Pakistan. The registration process could be complicated, so here’s an overview of how to sign up for NUMS Entry Test registration 2024.
If you are looking for information about NUMS Registration for 2024, including the registration date, fees for MBBS in 2024, and the online registration form for NUMS in 2024, we can assist you. The deadline for NUMS registration for 2024 is the last day of October, but the date for BDS/MBBS has not yet been announced. The test date for NUMS in 2024 was scheduled for Sunday, October 3rd at 10:00 a.m. Registration for the NUMS test began on July 12th, 2024, and was open until August 13th, 2024, at 4:00 p.m.
NUMS Entry Test Registration 2024
NUMS was founded in 2015 and has been recognized by The Higher Education Commission (HEC) and the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC). NUMS conducts two entrance tests, the NET 1 as well as the NET 2 test. NET 1 will be the first test, and NET 2 is the second. The BSc Nursing Program is offered only to female candidates. Here, you can find full information on this program. National University Of Medical Sciences NUMS Admission 2024 BDS, MBBS, last date, test schedule for entry merit list, cost structure, online application, and information about the program.
NUMS Entry Test Registration 2024 Last Date
Last Date: August 2024
www.numspak.edu.pk online registration 2024
If you are a student and wish to join this medical institution, you can apply online before the deadline. After submitting your application, it is mandatory to present the fee challan at the nearest branch of Habib Bank Limited all across the country. The test entry fee is 3000 rupees, and the payment should be made using the NUMS Copy from the fee challan NTS. After completing the payment process, you must send the receipt to plot No. Street 96 no. 4 H-8/1 Islamabad. Foreign students can apply based on the SAT-II test (minimum score of 550) or MCAT exam in America. On the test day, candidates must bring their Roll Number slips and the Original Form B or the original ID card or passport.
NUMS Registration 2024
Suppose NUMS has announced the online registration for NUMS 2024 and the closing date for NUMS entry test registration 2024. In that case, it is important to follow the guidelines for the registration process and complete the NUMS entry test form accordingly. To sign in, visit www.nums.edu.pk via PMC login. Please note that for registration, you should use a laptop or desktop computer only as mobile devices are incompatible with NUMS Online registration.
|NUMS Entry Test Registration||Click Here|
NUMS Online Registration Instructions
- Read the directions carefully before completing the registration.
- The application form must reach the NUMS office by the deadline for submission of the Registration Formula.
- NTS is not accountable for late receipt of the application form via Courier or Pakistan Post.
- The online Application Form Submission deadline is Monday, August 19th (4:00 pm).
- The password should be at minimum 6 (6) characters long.
- Secret Question can help you find your password (if you forgot the password).
- Remember the Password, Secret Question, and your Secret Answer.
- After signing up, you can log in to proceed with the application form for the admissions program.
NUMS Registration 2024 Online
NUMS University Islamabad provides a comfortable environment for students to carry out their tasks confidently. BSC Nursing Deadline for filling out admission forms is listed in the advertisement.
National University of Medical Sciences NUMS Entry Test Registration Form 2024, Fees Test Centers, Fees, and the names of NUMS medical institutes and medical schools. So, if you want to be admitted at NUMS to study MBBS, BDS, and BSc, fill out this NUMS Rawalpindi entry test dates registration form. You will then be required to take part in the entrance test held by NTS in various cities nationwide. After passing this test, applicants can apply directly to medical institutes and colleges with the NUMS test entry score.
NUMS Entry Test Registration 2024 Last Date | numspak.edu.pk
NUMS Entry Test Registration 2024 MBBS BDS
This article aims to inform you about the NUMS entrance test registration for 2024. The National University of Medical Sciences is expected to open the MBBS and BDS entrance test online registration by the academic calendar. The MUMS is in charge of conducting the entrance test for army medical schools, both private and public medical schools.
NUMS Entry Test Subjects
- NUMS will conduct an entry test for the following programs.
- BSc Nursing (4 years of program)
- BSc Honours (4 years of degree) in medical lab technology, physiotherapy and perfusion of the heart
How To Choose NUMS Test Centre
Candidates must choose one or two cities mentioned above by preference for taking part in the entry test. Based on the availability of seats in a particular city the University reserves the right to move candidates to a different city. Candidates are advised to select the city closest to where they reside.
NUMS Test Basic Qualification/Eligibility
- Minimum 65% marks for F.Sc (Pre-Medical)
- For candidates with 0 and A degree or equivalent and a certificate of equivalent qualification from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office according to the latest guidelines published by HEC/PMC.
- Applicants must take the NUMS-MDCAT and Aptitude Test to be admitted into private and public sectors Medical/Dental Colleges constituent of I or associated with NUMS.
- Foreign citizens of Pakistan origin, dual nationals, and overseas Pakistanis are also eligible to appear in NUMS-MDCAT to be considered for seats with merit to apply for admission to Private or Public Medical and Dental Colleges.
- The mere fact that a candidate has passed the NUMS-MDCAT and Aptitude Test isn’t enough to mean that a candidate is eligible for admission into any medical or dental institution.
- The test will be competitive, and the course will be accessible on the NUMS website.
- The applicants are advised to do an extensive knowledge base and not limit themselves to the syllabus provided.
It’s over!. NUMS registration will begin on July 29th, 2024. The last day to submit applications is 19th August. NUMS entry test dates are 1st September. NUMS will hold entrance tests. National University Of Medical Sciences All over Pakistan.
The National University of Medical Sciences NUMS is the only university that is accredited by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMC). The NUMS entry test is compulsory to be eligible for admission to the army medical colleges in Rawalpindi.
NUMS Online Registration Guide
- For NUMS-MDCAT and Aptitude Test, Click”NUMS-MDCAT & Aptitude Test “NUMS-MDCAT & Aptitude Test” to sign up and complete the Application Formula. Apply using either a desktop or laptop. Registration using a mobile phone app is not feasible.
- After registering, log in to the MDCAT Registration Portal to fill an application (Personal and Academic information, etc.) and the download fee challan.
- Candidates must go to the closest branch located at Habib Bank Ltd (countrywide) to deposit cash in the MDCAT fee of the latest amount of Rs 3000 on September 11.
- Candidates must upload and scan the documents listed below to the online application form. Candidates must scan and attach the following documents with their Online Application Form
- CNIC/Form B/Passport/NICOP
- Passport size latest photograph with blue background.
- Matric or Equivalence Certificate and transcript.
- A FSc or an equivalent certificate and transcript.
- Paid Copy of Fee Challan.
After filling out the application form and attaching all required scans, you can select”Final Submit” after you have completed the form “Final Submit” button to submit your application. It is important to note that you will not be able edit the information you have submitted after submitting your application.
NUMS Entry Test Registration Process
NUMS Entry test registration can be made through the PMC site. Read the complete procedure here. Follow the step-by-step guide to Registration. If you would like to ask questions or require assistance. Leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can.
Popup Trigger id=”custom” tag=”Button” Do_default Entry Test Book for NUMS is the best available guide for the preparation. Cash on delivery. Order Online. This book is approved by mbbs.com.pk by the most recent syllabus. It is also useful for the MDCAT National exam.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and is not transferable.
- Use your laptop or desktop computer for the registration process.
- Submit Your Online Registration Form By Clicking on the Registration Button.
- After successful submission Online, a Fee Challan will be created. You can print the Fee Challan.
- Visit the Nearest Habib Bank Limited Branch (Country Wide) And pay the 6000/Pkr Fee
- Send this paid Challan To NUMS (National University of Medical Sciences, Islamabad)
National University Medical & Sciences has started registrations in MDCAT 2024. Go to the official site www.numspak.edu.pk to register an account for registration. The application form is completed online, but only on the closing date. MDCAT is required for admission into MBBS and BDS courses offered by NUMS-associated universities. It is a requirement to take the MDCAT. NUMS accepts online applications for MDCAT. There’s no definitive way to take the NUMS-provided MDCAT. This is why we provide the hyperlink to get the MDCAT Syllabus, pattern for paper and sample papers, model papers, past papers, and supporting material in pdf format. NUMS Entry Test Registration 2024.
NUMS Entry Test 2024 Admissions in MBBS
The schedule for the passing test, the design of the paper, the test paper, and the past papers that have been tackled can be found on this site. PMC has released a revised prospectus of MDCAT 2024 that can be found on this page.
NUMS Entry Test 2024 Registration
Nums Public University Rawalpindi is a private medical school that provides clinical medicine classes at the undergrad and post-alumni levels. Private and public dental and clinical schools are affiliated with the college, which grants HEC and PMC-recognized degrees.
NUMS Entry Test 2024 Apply Online
The Last Date to Submit a Bid is 4 August 2024. No more waiting around!. NUMS registration starts on July 29th, 2024. The deadline to submit applications is the 19th of August. The NUMS test dates for admission begin on September 1st. NUMS will conduct entrance exams. National University Of Medical Sciences All over Pakistan.
Undergraduate Admissions Open- Session 2024
Those who are waiting to register for the section test as newcomers have been informed that the MDCAT enrollment process has begun. The NUMS has also announced the enrollment deadline and schedule for the passage test in 2024. You can download the passage test plans for 2024 from this page and we have also provided a streamlined way to sign up for the NUMS section test. Results for the section test will be available on this page, and you can search for them by roll number or name. You can also download the section test registration structure and notice from this page. Don’t forget to register for the NUMS Entry Test in 2024.
NUMS Contact Number and Address
- Contact Number: 92-51-9270677
- Address: National University of Medical Sciences, The Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: numspak.edu.pkNUMS Entry Test Registration 2024 Last Date | numspak.edu.pk. registration process NUMS Entry Test, last date and other information